Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wholesale Dress Shoes Where Can I Buy A Lot Of Shoes At Wholesale Prices?

Where can I buy a lot of shoes at wholesale prices? - wholesale dress shoes

I intend to start a small business in the Caribbean, consisting of sales of shoes are of adequate quality. I wonder where I can buy lots of shoes, like shoes and clothes (for men, women and children) at wholesale prices, which are of good quality (such as Nike, Adidas, Reebok, St. John's Bay, apostrophes, etc.). I have done many Google search but found nothing that meets my needs. Preferably, I want to buy online, but also any other method that would do well. I really appreciate your answers. Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Debbie W said...

Fairs China. They have every few months.

Doctor Deth said...

will cost a lot of money to send to another country and can not trade barriers, etc. - to the companies directly for shoes

Post a Comment