Saturday, January 16, 2010

Deagle Airsoft Airsoft Gun Help Spring And Gas?

Airsoft gun help spring and gas? - deagle airsoft

I need help. I really want to buy one airsoft M9 or Deagle. Now I have this thing new weapon. Now I've learned that there are two types of firearms. Spring and Gas. IM and asked me what is the difference between them? Oh, and you have to cock the spring and gas? I also like your opinion if you should have a M9 or Deagle. and who knows where to find that works well for a discount? probably $ 20 to $ 70 Oh, and I am looking for weapons. Thank you for your help. I'm going to vote for your answer to gain points

1 comments:

9th caller for the Nobel Prize said...

Spring is just that, you have to cock after each shot.

Gas weapons will use "green gas" in the magazine loaded on the BB

Post a Comment