Friday, January 8, 2010

Stroke Memory Loss Memory Loss With Strokes?

Memory loss with strokes? - stroke memory loss

OK, I'm not a doctor, and I am sure that most of U ........ The demand for the input of people who have Delt with lines ..

So many women who take care of my daughter had a stroke at his home and fell and a concussion that she found her husband and called 911 as soon as possible. But the hospital was another blow to the other side of the brain. The first day I was talking and it seemed to be OK. The next day, no one knew .. recovered the next day, all the memory back to his old self .. the next day (today), her husband went to see her and she did not remember him .. I know these things take time to heal and the doctor said it should only be temporary. do u think she will recover enough to take care of children will also require one months, I know atleast years, if ever, made .. only after consultation would begin to look for a new full-time nanny, or call it time and see what happens ........ I told him and my daughter are very close, I hope you do not come and can only be 2 and so confused at this point, do not understand that BC 2 to say that I continueYou see, I say no to Debbie today probably think that they fled .......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She did not say how old age is harder for them to return. I now begin the search for possible candidates to explain, is a slightly longer term. The other important factor is their daughter and the relationship with that person. It may take some time to find that you love your daughter and you do not want to stick to force someone or not. It is a good idea to have a backup plan. When I was little, I found myself with some pretty bad and sometimes abusive nanny, but my mother was a single mother with limited options.

Post a Comment