Friday, February 19, 2010

Tattoo Designs For Genitals Religion And Body Modification?

Religion and Body Modification? - tattoo designs for genitals

For people of all faiths and religions, no!

What is your position on the body changes and how his faith influences what is it?

The most common changes are permanent:

Piercings, stretched piercings, piercing a point (Microdermal implants), and friction ink tattoo

Other changes are more extreme:

Change shaped silicone implants and Teflon body, for example Teflon horns implanted or accounts of sexual organs.

Scarifying, remove the skin of a design, which show that healing design.



Body Modification claims ownership of body and modify as it sees fit. What does your faith / notfaith this?

8 comments:

David M said...

I could not give a damn. I do not believe that the Bible does not answer, but said that if it is your right hand a sin to be cut. It is a very serious change in my view not only justified, but not specified. (Not that I ever began to carve my body parts, too.)

Your body is a temple, but sometimes even the temples remodled preserved.

Drew said...

My role in the non-evidence.

First, your body, your choice, your offer.

I find it interesting, and in some cases (women) attractive. The more extreme stuff is not for me - but do not despise people who have not done / and I've seen a few changes * really * awesome fact.

Where it is medically useful and have money / time / feel like - go for it. His life if his body as you want expressed, they cause harm anyone. (Y * almost * can not harm anyone with the body mods ... almost)

Umbrella and Top Hat said...

I have no problem with him. I have multiple piercings (especially ears) and a homemade tattoos. I prefer the feelings they bring me to enjoy in all honesty. Therefore, make your body what it wants.

How my lack of religion or lack of spirituality this influence is the short answer is no.

rac EAC Evil Atheist Conspiracy said...

I will not, and I can not anyone whose appearance has to think through the improved techniques.

However, it is your body. If you do not mind the pain every time they try to pass through a metal detector, go ahead.

Oh, and do not walk into a junkyard, where she was a very strong magnet.

Bob said...

I have no particular faith, but his body, what I want with it. But I think these things are very, very stupid.

Alexander W. Solan said...

There are no victims, and love? Knock Yourself Out.

Jess the Peach (made of cute) said...

My position on the body mods: I do. This decision is not influenced by the belief (or faith) anyway ... Outside of my body and I do what I want with it.

Senior IC: Edward Elric! said...

I'm not really matter, it is his body.

Post a Comment