Thursday, February 18, 2010

Map Of Highway 45 Wi Driving Directions From Sikeston, Missouri To Fort Walton Beach, Florida?

Driving directions from Sikeston, Missouri to Fort Walton Beach, Florida? - map of highway 45 wi

I always use MapQuest Driving Directions. I printed a card every year holidays. Print this year, when I try a route, you do not take my way, I-55 South. On the map on the never ordered me to stay on I-55 to just over 300 miles before it another way. If I go, I ordered from the I-55 go for 48 miles on Dyersburg, Tennessee, and then merge TN-20 E, thence to the United States 45th You have 45 for me, in the United States about 367 miles stay! US-45 is a one way street? Why in the world to me from the Interstate 4 lanes to drive on this highway? I think my card from last year to compare the differences. Does anybody know this guide or believe? Please help. I'm going on vacation in Junee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment