Friday, February 5, 2010

Can The Shark Steam Mop Do Walls Has Anyone Ever Experienced The Shark Steam Pocket Mop Not Turning On?

Has anyone ever experienced the Shark steam pocket mop not turning on? - can the shark steam mop do walls

I bought the Shark Steam Mop pocket again yesterday (the new model has the duty to sweep more functionality). I installed as instructed, but when I connected the device does not light up. I already have many outlets and ensure that no circuit breakers triggered, but nothing happens. Every company says, has to do it, it is called, but it's Sunday and of course there is not. I wonder if anyone else had this problem and if so, it was said, Shark, what to do. Thank you!

1 comments:

Sir Soy Sauceness said...

Oh my god! I bought it to check all the big ones. My whole house is ceramic white and dirty yet! (My dog shit and piss this morning. I am with two dogs and many children)
I have not tried it yet, just buy it for 15 minutes. (Literally in Bed Bath & Beyond) Well, I'm afraid. Treatment of Pug, available daily. I was hoping that this magic pill.
I'll see if you do not care question?
EDIT
Enjoy the new store for M & tell them it is defective. Great Work Mine. Make much noise, but ...

Bed Bath Beyond Store let me return to the vibration, if not satisfied. I hope you all well.

Post a Comment