Thursday, December 31, 2009

Verbatim Discs Help W/ Picking Blank Discs (verbatim)?

Help w/ picking blank discs (verbatim)? - verbatim discs

I wondered if I learned that if you leave a CD in the sun too long, you risk losing data? Is this true for the songs recorded on a blank disc and then the sun for all or only in a warm room? And some of you have been using Verbatim blanks for recording music? If so, how good is good? And get some of these songs in the intense heat and long lost? And how do you like? Thank you (take your time to answer). Oh, and where are the cheapest?

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I have not heard this myth. Verbatim CD and I have not lost my music. I live in South Florida and my car was hot in summer and that's where some of my CDs I burned. I can not imagine a better than that of. (Unless you had your CD in an oven, for some reason.)

I get my at Best Buy for a good price, especially if they are available. If you do not have a Best Buy in your area I'm sure that Wal-Mart.

Post a Comment