Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cataract Surgery India Help With Awkward Sentences...?

Help with awkward sentences...? - cataract surgery india

"My father taught me about the story of her life that some things just seem unlikely, but in reality they are not. I learned that with the right degree of determination, confidence and mental strength, most things can become a reality. .. the ideals I had my father for the success and the success used in many areas of my life, even in high school and college have taken helped. "
- In the last sentence, I'm not sure whether the "ideal" is the right word to describe what I mentioned in the first 2 sentences ... Moreover, the last sentence may seem strange, especially the part "... and used to cope with success in many areas of my life, even in high school and ..." Suggestions?

"I raised money and collected glasses before he was to India. The money used for the cost of cataract surgery, the Indians are free services provided."
- Is there a better way, the last sentence?

0 comments:

Post a Comment