Wednesday, December 9, 2009

General Nil Streaming How Do I Clean My Butt/anal After Using Flush Toilet.?

How do i clean my butt/anal after using flush toilet.? - general nil streaming

I have worked with India (Type) squat toilet all my life. Recently style (European istalled flushtype) toilet for my health problems. I find it hard to wipe my ass / back after using the bathroom, because the difference between the toilet seat and my bottom is zero. He wanted to be the usual practice, as you know, clean my ass / flushtoilet back after the use of type.

10 comments:

RedFerra... said...

Get your hand or take a shower with a jug of water and wash with it. If none of the above does not require you to wash her ass to an employee when it's over for rent.

jonnaple... said...

try an enema

ultrailu... said...

I had had the same problem I am on a freinds house and his wife had Towels Nice news. Thus, a point to visit many people.

ultrailu... said...

I had had the same problem I am on a freinds house and his wife had Towels Nice news. Thus, a point to visit many people.

eatenurg... said...

I've been a smart @ your reply, but I would return to the front and end, and usually about 4 to 5 sheetys good quality toilet paper i do this 2 0R 3 times, until I 'm clean bathroom will get wet and do a better job disinfect thought if I go up and down your wife while cleaning his love hole

Very Funny, Friend said...

Wc

Role

toni in chch said...

Exit easy to clean out the toilet and use toilet paper to clean it. Be sure to wash and dry and you touch your hands thoroughly before anything else. I hope you have also installed toilets

crutingl... said...

Toilet paper or a toilet fountain.

___belle said...

Water and toilet paper ..

ez_76 said...

Buy a cloud of white powder, baby wipes with the scent of aloe both light and go to the Nitty Gritty of the same

Post a Comment